From:   Yoshisato Ushio <yoshisato.ushio@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   10/29/2011 02:08 AM
Subject:        [Openstack] OpenStack and OpenFlow
Sent by:        openstack-bounces+mjfork=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Folks,
I am interested in the use of OpenFlow technology with OpenStack. But
honestly speaking, I have no deep expertise in OpenStack.Then let me ask
questions.

Q1) In order to use openflow features with OpenStack, such as, Open
vSwitch or OpenFlow capable HW switches, can I assume that all I should do
for this is to develop a quantum plugin module for openflow under nova
manager ?
Q2) Are there any open-source codes of quantum plugin for openflow ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Post to     : openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx