From: openstack-bounces+t-torii=mwb.biglobe.ne.jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openstack-bounces+t-torii=mwb.biglobe.ne.jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael J Fork
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:07 AM
To: Yoshisato Ushio
Cc: openstack-bounces+mjfork=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] OpenStack and OpenFlow

At the OpenStack conference in Boston, Su-hun Yun of NEC participated in the Networking Panel and talked about their OpenFlow
implementation for OpenStack.  Su-hun showed a recorded demo of the plugin they developed for Quantum that talked to an NEC OpenFlow
controller.  Unfortunately, I have searched around looking for the demo or additional details and have not been successful.  For
example, it was not clear if the plugin was going to be contributed to the Quantum project, open-sourced, or kept commercial.

Michael

Michael Fork
Cloud Architect, Emerging Solutions
IBM Systems & Technology Group