Re: Update Container Metadata.

Anne,

Thank you for your help, and you're correct, that is the case I am pursuing.

In both sets of documents it is clear to me that one can add metadata to a Container when it is created.

However, the documentation does not seem to mention anything about changing the metadata on a Container after it has been created.

Empirically it appears that I can do it, an experiment confirms that I can update the metadata on a container using a POST request to the container's URL, but that behavior is not documented so I wanted to know if I should rely on it working in the future. :-)

Thanks for looking though!

Scott