Keystone & Swift: swiftauth tenant namespace collisions?

In keystone auth for swift (swiftauth), is there a way to eliminate
namespace conflicts across tenants?"

i.e. in tempauth we use account:username password

curl -k  -v -H 'X-Auth-User: test:tester' -H 'X-Auth-Token: testing'
http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/v1.0

in swiftauth we use username password:

$ swift -A http://127.0.0.1:5000/v1.0 -U joeuser -K secrete stat -v
StorageURL: http://127.0.0.1:8888/v1/AUTH_1234
Auth Token: 74ce1b05-e839-43b7-bd76-85ef178726c3
Account: AUTH_12

How can I indicate my tenant (aka account) in this scheme.  I already have
lots of data.

Further, should I create custom endpoint templates for each tenant to
address "Account: AUTH_12" being unknown to my current swift account db?

Thanks very much,
-judd

--
Judd Maltin