Re: Keystone + Swift integration

Hi Leandro ,

Post on launchpad QA will be a better place though. Plz post it on
launchpad , and we will jump to there for further discussion.

1. Verify that your keystone is running , via curl -v -H "X-Auth-User: MAX"
-H "X-Auth-Key: Infa" http://%keystone_IP%:5000/v1.0

If keystone working properly , should return X-Auth-Token & X-Storage-url
etc.....

After  step 1 ...

Use the returned X-Auth-Token and X-Storage-Url for the following cURL cmd

curl -k -v -H "X-Auth-Token: %token%" %Returned X-storage-Url% * *http://
%Swift-proxy_IP%:8080/v1/AUTH_%tenant_id%

I guess it will be
curl -v -k -H "X-Auth-Token: 1234567890"
http://172.16.0.88:8080/v1/AUTH_%tenant_ID%

If so , I believe that your problem is on the protocol of Swift-proxy , as
your post , it's under https in your proxy-server.conf .

To disable it by comment

cert_file = /etc/swift/cert.crt
key_file = /etc/swift/cert.key

or correct the endpoint of swift to https......

If you were deploying keystone via cloudbuilder/devstack script ... You
might need to check the sampledata .   With swift client v1.0 , it needs
the value of Tenant_Id in USERS table.

Hope it help ...
--
+Hugo Kuo+