Re: openstack.org/security copyedit review -was- Re: Vulnerability Management concerns: negativity & count

Hi Lloyd -

Doc coordinator here, glad to see you're joining in and willing to edit.
For Etherpads that are written at a Design Summit there is no editorial
pass. Feel free to propose moving relevant content to a better location and
editing it as you do so considering audience and purpose as you go. Let me
know some goals you have for this content and I'm happy to help you with
placement.

Thanks,
Anne