Re: [RFC] Common config options module

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 08:06 -0800, Monty Taylor wrote:
> > The idea is to unify option handling across projects with this new API.
> > The module would eventually (soon?) live in openstack-common.
>
> Awesome. So - whaddya think about making openstack-common an
> installable/consumable module?

I've extracted openstack-common as a stanalone module from
openstack-skeleton at https://github.com/jkoelker/openstack-common for
melange. I also converted the rest of openstack-skeleton to a paster
template in the openstack-paste repo. Its there for the picking if
anyone wants to use it.

I'd love to see a unified effort on some front extracting bits and
moving them into the openstack namespace as an official gerrit, et. al.
project.

Happy Hacking!

7-11