Re: JavaEE 7.0 Cloud and OpenStack

just got this, to make implementing java in openstack easier.

http://www.jclouds.org/documentation/quickstart/openstack

will try this, may be this is my answer of my question.

we use a lot of java apps and several server instance,

for java, i think (inspired by jrockit VE), i think this is good to
have java launch direct on cloud platform such as openstack.

will ask in java mailing list also.