Re: Exploit multiple network cards (NIC) per guest

Hi,

This is available in Diablo.  This link describes multi-nic:
http://nova.openstack.org/devref/multinic.html

If you want all VMs to be connected to the same set of networks, use the
FlatManager or FlatDHCPManager and then create several networks using
nova-manage.  Each VM will get a network interface connected to each
network.

Dan

Essentially, just create multiple networks with nova-manage, and the VM
will get a NIC on each network.