Re: Openstack Dashboard mismatch issue.

Hi Ygsnian -

I'm not sure which version of Keystone your install deployed. One issue we
had is that there were significant changes in the API between D5 (which
was not officially released) and Diablo. However, there were some packages
and deployments that used D5.

We've tried to address this with a middleware that accepts D5 requests and
responds in D5 format (here https://review.openstack.org/#change,2136).

You mention that Keystone is expecting a PUT and not a POST. Actually,
most Keystone calls should be POSTs, so I'm not sure where you got that
information. If you can find out exactly where that disconnect is and what
version of Keystone you are using we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Ziad