Re: Expectations for tracebacks

I don't know if there's an official project policy, but personally I don't think an end-user should ever see a Python traceback in a logfile under normal operations (i.e., the user has configured all of the services correctly).

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein, Computer Scientist
USC Information Sciences Institute