Re: [OpenStack + Keystone] Cannot get integration to work.

Both ports are running a python process, which i suppose is keystone. That
directory does not exist on my system. I installed all the packages from
the official repository. Maybe something is outdated or misconfigured
because i already dealt with an issue where some python modules where
missing from the keystone egg in the python dist-package folder.