Re: Keystone client

Yes (and there's actually more than 2 floating around, in various states);
we're moving towards providing a single client, independent of keystone,
which can be consumed by other projects (including keystone itself).

There's no milestone target for this effort yet, but:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/keystone-client

-Dolph