Re: Glance 2012.1-dev! ERROR: NO 'app_factory' attribute

Something I've found useful to help with the "cleanup" situation is the following.

http://pastebin.com/Vm03EafN

It at least does some basic devstack cleanup then attempts to install a new version from git (nothing special really) - ubuntu only...

Maybe others will find it useful...