Re: Swift slow write performance

Yes, the step to update object list in container should be the source, as it will wait for http connection timeout. From the error log, all connection to port 6001are failed, so I'd presume the container servers aren't running.

One straight testing is to comment out the call to container_update() in swift/obj/server.py:Put(),to see if better performance.

At disk drive level, you could check if NCQ is enabled by "cat /sys/block/sdb/device/queue_depth", if the output is a number bigger than 1, it's enabled, and normally, it should help at high concurrency.

--ywang

发自我的 iPhone

在 2011-12-20,12:41,Michael Barton <mike-launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: