Re: SSL question??

Hi, yes that should be linked into the main blueprints for nova (although the blueprint itself is more of for all of openstack, but I didn't see a general openstack blueprints, since SSL everywhere isn't really nova specific...)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/ssl-endpoints

Is it typical to link them together, or just to have the above link reference the wiki?

On 12/22/11 1:10 AM, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Joshua Harlow wrote:
> I've just put in a blueprint @ http://wiki.openstack.org/SSLEndpoints

Did you file the blueprint under Launchpad ? I see no link on that wiki
page. You can reference the wiki page in the blueprint (and the other
way around). Link, if needed: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+addspec

> Other SSL changes we are seeing are great, but I am unsure of the
> priority of them, ie, http://wiki.openstack.org/nova-security-updates,
> would it be useful for people at yahoo to try to take that one on as
> well (I don't really see a direct owner?).

Like Vish mentions on this page, this is more a general plan. The
individual steps still need to be laid out and people assigned to them.
People at Yahoo are definitely welcome to create an SSL endpoints
blueprint and start implementing it. We can also create a dependency so
that the general "nova-security-updates" plan depends on the particular
"ssl endpoints" blueprint.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)