Re: Multinode installation (with devstack on the master)

Hi,
    Thanks for the replies. I'm setting up openstack primarily for
educational purposes and so am open to experimenting. As I couldn't get the
dashboard running with the ubuntu packages, I opted for devstack. I'm
really impressed with it so far. Instances on the compute nodes weren't
getting metadata and I was thinking that I had made a mistake in
configuring nova. I'll tweak my compute nodes with your suggestions and
keep you posted. Thanks again for the great work :)

Regards,
Sagar