Re: Seek Help -- Strange Problem on Euca- Commands in Openstack Nova

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your reply. I've just set the 'use_deprecated_auth=true' and it
won't work. Actually I've seen the page you sent me and did this before
last entire OS re-installation, and it didn't work either. I guess it's a
bug then.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chang