Re: Configure Rate limits on OS API

I struggled to figure out how to change this ratelimiting stuff for
ages while working on Tempest. Eventually, I just removed the
ratelimit middleware entirely from the pipeline since I could find no
documentation whatsoever on how to change the limits.

It would be awesome if this was documented in the Nova docs.

I've added a bug to remind about it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/910193

Cheers,
-jay