Re: Glance functional tests failing

Thanks Jay.  I assumed that it couldn't be a Keystone change, because of this in pip-requires:

# The following allow Keystone to be installed in the venv
# along with all of Keystone's dependencies. We target a specific
# commit hash so we can code to a constant version of keystone.
# Trying to hit a moving target causes our local unittests to fail
# when they should remain unaffected.
-e git://github.com/openstack/keystone.git@b9dde8d0e317203e349b8e4bca5bc9923c11974e#egg=keystone

How has a keystone change managed to break Glance when we're pinning Keystone at a specific version?

Thanks,

Ewan.