Re: Metadata and File Injection

I didn't mean that we shouldn't try to understand the reasons.  I meant that it doesn't matter whether they are good reasons or bad ones because either way the policy is there, and we're not going to change it.  If you want to sell to that customer then you have to work with their environment.

In the context of this discussion, that means that OpenStack needs to work in DHCP-free environments, because we already know of many.

Ewan.