Re: cloudpipe stuff

I'd like to point out a change I have waiting for reviews in Nova, in
case it has any impact: https://review.openstack.org/#change,2593

This is a user-launchable image that can connect from a VLAN to a
floating address as it is launched.  It serves much the same function
as a cloudpipe, but can be launched and terminated by users, so it
needs to use the same toolchain (ie, nova).  Maybe this can stay in
nova, and quantum can be in charge of the times you want always-on
vpns (either soft- or hardware), but we also should support having no
VPN at all for the bastion/ssh case.

-todd[1]