Re: Unique key is case-sensitive or *in*sensitive?

+1 for Case Sensitive. For MySQL, this is a configuration issue. The
default character set and collation should use the *_cs variants. For
existing MySQL installations, an ALTER TABLE ... MODIFY COLUMN ...
CHARACTER SET ... COLLATION ... *_cs would need to be done for
affected tables.

-jay