Re: Online presentation on OpenStack contribution, Tempest and Devstack

Thanks Jay,

The slides were __really__ nice to get started with Openstack QA. I am
going to give it a shot and get back if I run into problems.
However, can we subscribe/let know if there are more follow-on webinars in
the future.

Thanks,
Deepak

Freedom + Elegance = Ubuntu