Re: Nova is considering Xen Domain-0 as instance

As Daniel suggested, I just ignored the ID == 0 and it seems to work fine
now. The resulting code is even simpler than suggested by Vish:

def list_instances(self):
    return [self._conn.lookupByID(x).name()
            for x in self._conn.listDomainsID()
            if x != 0]

this is more of a design decision. So is this the correct approach to
correct this bug or for the record it should be done in another way?