Re: Nova trunk completely broken on Python 2.6

Was filed and fixed last night
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/917398 and
https://review.openstack.org/#change,3086 before the email was sent - let
me know if its still broken!) though I'm not sure we are entirely good
yet.  Right now we seem to be hanging on xenserver, though I think its
unrelated to this change.  When we find the issue there, we will report it.

Gabe