Re: dashboard's tenant and users at most list 10 rows data

Indeed, the 10 item default on Keystone's API  is out of line with the rest of OpenStack's APIs (Nova defaults to 1,000, Swift to 10,000), but keystoneclient also need to be updated to support limit + marker pagination. Once that's implemented we can set an arbitrarily larger default in Horizon whether Keystone changes the default limit or not.

All the best,

-          Gabriel

From: openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alessio Ababilov
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:41 PM
To: ljvsss
Cc: openstack
Subject: Re: [Openstack] dashboard's tenant and users at most list 10 rows data

Hi!

This is really a known bug in python-keystoneclient. It sends a simple request to retrieve these lists, and 10 top records are returned by default.

The bug should be fixed in python-keystoneclient, or keystone server should be fixed and return all records by default.

My question to developer team: what way do you prefer?