Can't log into Dashboard.

Hi all,

I have install the Dashboad according the documentation.
http://docs.openstack.org/diablo/openstack-compute/admin/content/run-the-server.html.

During the installation step "tools/with_venv.sh
openstack-dashboard/manage.py syncdb", I got the message below:
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.

I'm not sure whether this is a error message.

I can run the server successfully. However, when logging in the browser, I
failed to do so with the username and password created in keystone. I have
already created username and password in keystone. The corresponding token
is also generated via curl.

So, how can I set up the username and passowd.

Openstack version: diablo

partial details of local_settings.py:
OPENSTACK_HOST = "127.0.0.1"
#OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL = "http://%s:5000/v2.0"; % OPENSTACK_HOST
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL = "http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0/";
# FIXME: this is only needed until keystone fixes its GET /tenants call
# so that it doesn't return everything for admins
#OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_ADMIN_URL = "http://%s:5001/v2.0"; % OPENSTACK_HOST
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_ADMIN_URL = "http://127.0.0.1:5001/v2.0/";
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_DEFAULT_ROLE = "Member"
OPENSTACK_ADMIN_TOKEN = "999888777666"

# The number of Swift containers and objects to display on a single page
before
# providing a paging element (a "more" link) to paginate results.
API_RESULT_LIMIT = 1000
SWIFT_ENABLED = True

# Configure quantum connection details for networking
QUANTUM_ENABLED = False
QUANTUM_URL = '%s'  % OPENSTACK_HOST
QUANTUM_PORT = '9696'
QUANTUM_TENANT = '1234'
QUANTUM_CLIENT_VERSION='0.1'

# If you have external monitoring links, eg:
# EXTERNAL_MONITORING = [
#     ['Nagios','http://foo.com'],
#     ['Ganglia','http://bar.com'],
# ]

Your help and information will be highly appreciated.

Fine regards,
Sean

Follow ups