Re: Memory quota in nova-compute nodes.

Hi Jorge,

I have two questions:

1) Has anyone optimized nova to work in a HPC environment like you
describe? Such as an intelligent scheduler that will generate VMs that
consume x percent of a physical machines resources (so you don't end up
with one machine with two separate Hadoop instances competing for
resources)?

2) Why not use something like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TORQUE_Resource_Manager or
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.16.4/hod.html?