From: chmouel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:42:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [Openstack] (no subject)
To: khaled-bbk@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One can always learn, I never used that option (but I don't use much of the tempauth server). You probably want to look over the logs of the storage node see if there is any ERROR in the logs there.

Chmouel.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Khaled Ben Bahri <khaled-bbk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I followed the example in this link :
http://swift.openstack.org/howto_installmultinode.html#config-proxy