Re: Proposal for new devstack (v2?)

No major issues preventing fedora.

In fact we might have to get packages from fedora (dependencies) and get those into rhel (if possible).

Or create something like grid  dynamics has (a dependency repo) and use that for development purposes for rhel *like* systems (possibly hosted by yahoo??)

On 1/23/12 5:50 AM, "ikke" <ikke@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Note rhel6 isn't fully there yet. But in progress ;)

Anyone working on fedora version of it? Any known major issues
preventing it? I quickly added fedora labels next to RHEL6 in the
code, and added db.py stuff. By quick test it does nova mysql config,
and then stops at rabbitmq password change for command returning exit
code2.