Re: dashboard in oneric

There is no (supported, or even reasonable) method to use Horizon without Keystone for backend authentication, sorry. The current devstack works quite well for installing a full set of services on Oneiric (nova, glance, keystone, horizon, etc.). I have tested a clean install w/ devstack this morning. No problems.

All the best,

-          Gabriel

From: openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vishvananda Ishaya
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:26 AM
To: Jorge Luiz Correa
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] dashboard in oneric

Dashboard requires keystone, so I don't know if this is possible without a lot of hacking.

Vish

On Jan 23, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Jorge Luiz Correa wrote:

Well, I tried to install from Ubuntu (Oneiric) repos but just could get it working without keystone. So, in this case, I couldn't use horizon (requires keystone).

Trying to use the dashboard from repos, it didn't work.

Currently, I'm running Diablo from ubuntu repos without dashboard, just command line tools to manage the cloud (euca2ools).

Regards.