Re: Dashboard - Error: Unable to communicate with identity service: [Errno 111] Connection refused. (HTTP 400)

I'm seeing this type of result (400 errors) when I go through the
install manual I just proposed that uses the Managed IT packages... I
am running it in a VM on my Macbook. Would love to learn more. It
nearly always happens after I work at work, then work from home, even
if the IP address of the VM doesn't change. I suspect networking
difficulties but can't really troubleshoot.

Remember that the nova services are for Compute, the identity service
is the Keystone project. So see if you can restart the keystone
service and see if it is running.

Keep asking - these are good questions and items I've struggled with
after installing many times.

Anne