ZeroMQ RPC Driver - FF-Exception request

Per today's meeting, I am proposing the ZeroMQ RPC driver for a feature-freeze exception.

I am making good progress on this blueprint, it adds a new optional module and service without modifying any existing code or modules. I have been pushing to complete this work by E3, so I am close to completion, but cannot finish by tonight's deadline.

The ZeroMQ driver will provide an alternative to Kombu (RabbitMQ) and QPID for messaging within Nova. Currently, the code passes unit tests but fails on smoketests. I expect to have the code viable for a merge proposal in less than a week, tomorrow if I'm smart, lucky, and the store doesn't sell out of RedBull. A two week grace would give me a nice buffer.

Thanks,
Eric Windisch

Follow ups