Re: WADL for compute API v1.1

Thanks Anne!

The use-case is simply to ensure that we serve out accurate links
in the version details reponse from the compute API.

(I just happened to notice the broken links when poking around the
v1.0->v1.1 API changes)

BTW I've proposed a change with the WADL being served out of github:

  https://review.openstack.org/3421

but if you publish the WADL at a well-known path under docs.openstack.org,
that would be much better.

Cheers,
Eoghan