Re: How to start/stop/restart services in devstack

Yea, re-running stack.sh should bring everything back up.

Bear in mind this will wipe all users, images, instances etc (devstack is
for development, rather than production openstack environments after all)

Thanks,
Kiall

Sent from my mobile - Sorry for being short.