Re: [Nova] Essex dead wood cutting

Hi Ewan especially, the list as well -

Does anyone have writing resources we could request an assist from to
write up the XenServer instructions on the docs.openstack.org site in
time for the Essex release? I'd be happy to facilitate. We could
expand the new Install/Deploy Guide to include XenServer in addition
to KVM and meet this use case, or add a chapter to the Compute Admin
guide.

If you know of a writer or a devops/sys admin person interested in
this specific writing task, contact me via email, anne at openstack
dot org. I'd prefer to start with a writeup for XenServer rather than
XCP but would of course work with you on the vision here. This task
looks like a great opportunity to improve the docs.

Thanks,
Anne