Looks like this got held somewhere:

From: Rob Esker <esker@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:esker@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:00:28 -0600
To: <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Please consider our request for a feature freeze exception for the
NetApp nova-volume driver described in the following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/netapp-volume-driver
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/netapp-volume-driver>;

We feel confident we'll be ready for review within the week.

Thanks!
Robert Esker