Re: [Nova] Essex dead wood cutting

2012/1/31 Thierry Carrez <thierry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Given that hyper-v appears to be supported by libvirt, wouldn't it be
>> ok to drop the direct support in return for that? I've taken a look
>> at the spawn() code and I can't immediately see anything which would
>> stop that from working.
[...]
> I prefer to remove it rather than shipping it broken (or in an unknown
> state).

I agree. If we were to accept it back, it would have to be accompanied
by tests that we can actually run without HyperV being present.
Preferably along the lines of the fake libvirt we have which exposes an
interface identical to libvirt's, but only does book keeping.

--
Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/