Re: Problem with meeting logs?

On 01/31/2012 10:24 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> David Kranz wrote:
>> The meetings logs at
>> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2012/ only
>> have one entry (Jan 24) since Jan 18. I think there was an openstack-qa
>> meeting on the 25th. Is this the right link to find meeting logs? I have
>> been using it for a number of months.
>
> Looks like Meetbot is no longer in the channel. I don't know who ran
> that bot... I saw Monty testing earlier today, maybe he is already
> looking into fixing this.
>
> I seem to remember Ant (cc-ed) was running it, but I may be wrong...
> Would be good to have it fixed before all the meetings today :)

Something is busted and I don't have access to the machine so I can't
fix it. I've been asking for access to it for a couple of months now to
no avail.

So consider this an escalation... if anybody has access to
eavesdrop.openstack.org, I need a login and sudo access ASAP. Same goes
for the etherpad server, but it's less essential that I get that his
instant.

Thanks!
Monty