Re: Single Network Interface Configuration

You can do it with one network, although it is more difficult to setup.  You probably want to trunk a bunch of vlans and manually create one vlan interface to use for the native stuff.  For example, designate eth0 as your vlan_interface, but manually create vlan10 and specify vlan10 as your public_interface.  Use the ip on vlan10 as --my_ip

Vish