Re: Remove Zones code - FFE

I am all for pulling this out, but I'm a bit concerned with the fact that we have nothing to replace it with. There are some groups still trying to use it. MercadoLibre is trying to use it for example. I know you guys are trying to replace this with something better, but it would be nice not to break people for 7+ months

So I guess I have some questions:
1.a) is the current implementation completely broken?

1.b) if yes, is it fixable

2) If we do remove this, what can we tell people that need something like zones between now and the Folsom release?

Vish