Re: [FF-Exception request] - Bare-metal provisioning with Tilera tiled-processor back-end

+1 on this.  This has been under review for a long time. It is a separate driver, so there aren't risks for existing drivers.  I really want to get to robust bare metal support and this moves us in the right direction.

Vish