Re: [Netstack] Essex-3 Milestone of Quantum Available

2012/2/2 Doude <doudouyam@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Nice job netstackers.
>
> I've got a remark. I downloaded the Quantum archive from Quantum project
> Launchpad page and I untared it but I cannot find any OVS agent in the
> plugin directory. Does it mean it's packaged alone ?
> If yes, where I can find it ?

Hi Doude, thanks for mentioning this.  We switched over to using the
standard openstack project tarball generation mechanism for E-3, but
our team still ran tests still from git, and missed several issues
like you one you mention.

If possible, its probably best to just use the E-3 tarball from github
itself: https://github.com/openstack/quantum/zipball/essex-3, which
contains all of the correct files (I believe).

Does that work for you?  It should have all of the files you need.  If
needed, we could issue a Essex-3.1 drop with a fixed tarball.

Dan