Re: Essex-3 Milestone of Quantum Available

Hi Shake,

There's a thread on this on the netstack list, I will loop in the main
openstack list.  The most significant issue from my testing is that
the Quantum code in Horizon code uses an extension to list VM VIfs in
nova, and that that extension is broken in Nova.  Once one works
around that issue, all pages load, there's a lot of clean-up to be
done, but basic visibility of networks and ports should work.

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt