[GLANCE] Results from Bug Squash Day

Hi Stackers,

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the OpenStack Bug Squash Day yesterday. Although the focus definitely was on Nova, the Glance contributor community did manage to make a nice dent in Glance's "bug debt".

Despite Justin Santa Barbara's valiant efforts to increase Glance's bug totals during the day (nice try, JSB! :P ), we managed to squash a good number of bugs and got our count of New bugs (unverified, unresponded) down to 0.

We started the day with 35 open bugs and finished the day with 28 open bugs -- a decrease of 20%.

Thanks again to everyone who helped yesterday. Your contribution to OpenStack is much appreciated.

Also, on a personal note, it was great to meet so many people in person at the Austin onsite bug event and help more new folks get up ad running in the OpenStack contributor community. Welcome to you all!

Cheers,
-jay