Re: three things about OpenStack docs

Anne,

This is Jaesuk Ahn from Korea User Group.

Since the opening of OpenStack Korea Community last year, we have been
keeping our (korean) wiki to share the information among the members.
http://wiki.openstack.or.kr
Most of wiki contents is about "overview" and "installation".
Most of wiki contents is created by our community members, not a "direct"
translation of openstack documentation.

As the number of people participating in the community activity grows up,
there has been more people interested in documentation in two ways;
1) contributing to Korean wiki, and 2) participating in "translation" of
the openstack documents, something like "localization team" at openstack
docs.

Although it has been a good thing for us to have our own wikipage to share
information, IMHO, there should be a better way to collaborate with
original openstack docs team to align what we are doing in Korea with
global community.
For example, we can gather the people from our Korea community, and make a
team to work on "Korean-version" of openstack docs.

If you have any idea for us to collaborate more with openstack.org, please
let us know it.
Thank you.