Re: three things about OpenStack docs

Hi Jaesuk -
I would love to enable translation efforts for docs, but cannot
coordinate them myself. In November, I sent a message to the mailing
list [1] describing an outline for a process, but haven't identified
anyone who would like to head up translation of documentation.

A couple of thoughts for your content in particular:
1. People are welcome to add pages to the OpenStack wiki that are
Korean translations of a page. Create the page by adding /ko to the
URL of the page you want to translate then use this code at the top of
the page:

##master-page:DevQuickstart
##master-date:2012-01-31 20:44:32
##master-revision:6
#language ko

2. People could add to the Korean translation effort for the error
strings. Here's an example of it for the nova project.
https://translations.launchpad.net/nova/trunk/+pots/nova/ko/+translate
Looks like Zhongyue Luo has been active there (go LZY!).

I hope this is helpful to you and others who would like more of your
first language covered by OpenStack. Please let me know if you have
additional questions.

Anne

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg05721.html