Re: Remove Zones code - FFE

I should be pushing something up by end of day...  Even if it's not granted an FFE, I'll have a need to keep my branch updated and working, so I should at least always have a branch pushed up to a github account somewhere until F1 opens up.  So, I guess worst case... there'll be a branch somewhere for you to play with. :)

- Chris