Re: Swift S3 with Keystone anyone?

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:03:54 +0900
Akira Yoshiyama <akirayoshiyama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I modified the wiki:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Keystone-BP-S3Token
>
> I added authtoken in main pipeline just now.

I am still unable to figure out how to add the right password.
So far, the only thing I figured out is that you do not use the
Swift password that I expected. Instead, something like this
happens:

keystone/logic/service.py:
    def authenticate_s3(self, credentials):
        creds = self.credential_manager.get_by_access(credentials.access)
        #  c.access is "zaitcev" above

keystone/backends/sqlalchemy/api/credentials.py:
    def get_by_access(self, access, session=None):
        result = session.query(models.Credentials).\
                         filter_by(type="EC2", key=access).first()

So, clearly "keystone-manage user add zaitcev passw0rd admten" is
not sufficient.

Would you share the proper incarnation for keystone-manage to add
a "EC2" type password?

Yours,
-- Pete